1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2015 Fender American Standard Precision Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by tonequixote, Apr 20, 2019.

1. tonequixote

tonequixote Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2004
    Maine
    Price:
    Strings:
    For sale only. My electric bass playing days are now past. Double Bass receives all my attention.
    I'm sure I'll regret this in the future but here goes ...

I searched for quite sometime till I found the right P bass that ticked all my requirements. The grain is well matched, color is right and the weight is low , 8.2 pounds according to Sweetwater.

The only blem is on the side of the bass below the control plate / pickguard. Doesn't show well in the pic and isn't seen unless one looks for it. Never bothered me, but I've discounted heavily for it anyways. The volume pot doesn't center detent as firmly as it should either, but works fine.

Included in the sale is the Fender roundwounds that came with it along with all the case candy. Currently strung with GHS flats. A spare wiring harness is also included, semper paratus !

At this time I would like not to ship the instrument. I'm willing to meet regional buyers halfway up till 1 1/2 drive from me in Lewiston, Maine.

US15105546-body-large. US15105546-angle-large. US15105546-backbody-large. US15105546-front-large. US15105546-detail3-large. US15105546-serial-large. IMG_1590.JPG IMG_1595.JPG IMG_1591.JPG IMG_1596.JPG IMG_1597.JPG

armybass, wncBass, dave64o and 4 others like this.
  2. moreblues

moreblues Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2013
    hudson valley,n.y.
    I will take it.

Robert B and tonequixote like this.
  3. petrus61

petrus61 Supporting Member

Excellent deal for someone local. GLWTS!

tonequixote likes this.
  4. Robert B

Robert B Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2000
    Hampton, Va USA
    That's a genuine beauty with a great weight and priced as a great deal! Congrats @moreblues!

moreblues and tonequixote like this.
  5. Bodeanly

Bodeanly Supporting Member

Mar 20, 2015
    Chicago
    A classic color combo at a steal of a price. Dang. I’d wish you luck, but this will be gone by end of day.

tonequixote likes this.
  6. tonequixote

tonequixote Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2004
    Maine
    Sale pending.

moreblues likes this.