1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2015 Fender Modern Player Butterscotch Blonde Telecaster Bass - Los Angeles.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by PTS74, Dec 29, 2019.

1. PTS74

PTS74

Jan 20, 2015
    Los Angeles, CA
    Price:
    $475
    Strings:
    For Sale: 2015 B-stock Fender Modern Player Butterscotch Blonde Telecaster Bass w/ humbuckers.

Not often seen model and body style, that's no longer available new. Completely stock. Plays, sounds, and looks great - I've hardly used it. Was setup by Eric's Guitar Shop here in the valley. Has a little superficial damage. Will update with more pics this week.

Would prefer to sell this locally within Southern California. If it's still here after a week or so, I'll consider buying a suitable box and packing for shipping.

$475, price currently firm. PM me if interested.

You can find the specs here:

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/de...rn-player-telecaster-bass-butterscotch-blonde

Thanks!

lHYhGg0.jpg
    Bw4Kp7A.jpg

Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
  2. PTS74

PTS74

Jan 20, 2015
    Los Angeles, CA
    Sold.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 24, 2021