1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2015 Fender Precision V: Excellent Condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ShirazBop, Sep 4, 2017.

1. ShirazBop

ShirazBop

Sep 29, 2006
    Greensboro, NC
    Price:
    $1000.00
    Strings:
    For Sale: EC ’2015 Fender MIA Standard Precision V, Olympic White / Rosewood board.

Have decided that I really need only two Fender P5’s and my first acquired 2011 Candy Cola / Maple and last acquired 2015 Black / Maple are the two of the three preferred. Seems I’m partial to Maple Boards…

So, here’s what we have:
    Completely stock Fender America Standard Precision V. Very balanced 10.0 lbs on the FedEx digital scale. Comes with all the case candy/hang tags, in the excellent condition TSA hard shell case.​

She is in excellent/near mint condition with a rich dark rosewood fingerboard, a beautiful tortoise shell pick guard and a classic Olympic white finish that will surely be mellowing with age.
    She set’s up excellently with nice low action and has tone for days!​

So, on to the pics!

i-wjHX2g6-X2.jpg

i-7WbfXHb-X2.jpg

i-mvm2pQ5-X2.jpg

i-GVMwtsg-X2.jpg

i-5S6H2Gc-X2.jpg

i-bWSQF25-X2.jpg

i-P2x846c-X2.jpg

i-fQXLkNw-X2.jpg
    i-2VZdLRW-X2.jpg

i-F3h44hc-X2.jpg

Full Gallery located here: For Sale: 2015 Fender Oly-Rosewood P5 - Rob (rule)

As shown by the pictures, condition is excellent, as good or better than many new at your local Guitar Center. And… with the iconic Fender American Standard Series being replaced with the American “Professional” Series,… you now get to pay $1599 for new Olympic white rosewood board (and not even with a Tortoise Shell guard but a wimpy mint for crying out loud,..)

So first $1000 takes here home shipped.

I will not ship international: Continental U.S. ship only…

I’m a trusted seller here and on eBay (Shirazbop 100% rating (128), 20 sales).

PM or Email me with any particular questions or photos you might like to see.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  2. ShirazBop

ShirazBop

Sep 29, 2006
    Greensboro, NC
    All PM's replied. Really not looking for trades at this point.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  3. ShirazBop

ShirazBop

Sep 29, 2006
    Greensboro, NC
    "Price drop-played her last night-may keep Her" BUMP :whistle:

4. ShirazBop

ShirazBop

Sep 29, 2006
    Greensboro, NC
    SOLD and heading to the next State over!;):thumbsup:

bass10bfb and jmbjandfam like this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021