1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD 2015 Fodera Viceroy, Flamed Maple, Price Drop to $4250!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by baltodoc, Dec 20, 2017.

1. baltodoc

baltodoc Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2014
    Maryland
    Price:
    $4500
    Strings:
    I am getting out of the boutique business, so up for your consideration is this near mint 2015 Fodera Viceroy. excellent condition. As a matter of full disclosure I just noticed it has a very small line in the finish by the neck pocket. Does not go through the finish. It seems to be a chronic issue with Foderas and their tight neck pockets. It's almost impossible to see and has absolutely no effect on anything related to performance. I never noticed it until I was preparing this post. Has tone for days. One of the most amazing playing instruments I've ever held in my hands. I'm attaching the link to the newborn page. Fodera can explain it better than I. 8.8 pounds on my digital bathroom scale. Comes in Fodera Teardrop case with case candy, tools and case humidifier.
    Flame Maple Viceroy 4 Bolt-On

Was $4500 now dropped to $4250 Shipped/Insured to Conus Only! No International Shipping. PayPal Preferred.

TRADES: I've already gotten a lot of requests so here's what I'll say...Probably Not, but I'll listen to offers. I will NOT trade up nor will I make a straight up trade, only down with cash coming my way, if at all. I'm mostly interested in selling. A few guidelines: 4 or 5-string only. Nothing longer than 34" scale. Nothing with bridge spacing greater than 18mm. I'm not really a vintage guy either. Sorry, but I am going to be very selective in trades.
    viceroy1.JPG

viceroy1.JPG viceroy2.JPG viceroy3.JPG viceroy4.JPG viceroy5. viceroy6.JPG viceroy7. viceroy8.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
    clbass, Soundworks, cjlembo and 3 others like this.
  2. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2006
    Bowen Island, CANADA
    I would love to give this bass a try! Choice indeed. GLWTS

3. baltodoc

Oct 7, 2014
    Maryland
    The blurb about playability is no sales pitch. It is unbelievable to play. And for me, there's nothing better than a P/J.

4. ahollowhd

ahollowhd Supporting Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Gainesville, FL
    weight?

5. baltodoc

Oct 7, 2014
    Maryland
    According to my digital bathroom scale it is 8.8 pounds. I'll add it to the post.

6. ahollowhd

ahollowhd Supporting Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Gainesville, FL
    Light for a Fodera

7. moon-bass

moon-bass Supporting Member

May 10, 2004
    USA, New Orleans
    Gorgeous bass and great price!!! The weight is great as well, especially for a Fodera! Glwts!!