1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2015 Sadowsky Metroline MV4 - As New!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Jabassman, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Jabassman

Jabassman Supporting Member

Price:
    $1950
    Strings:
    Here is a Perfectly Mint 2015 Sadowsky Metroline MV4 in the Rare Dark Cherry Metallic color!

This Metro is only a few months old and still has all the protective plastic on the back.

This is one of the new MetroLine's with new features added that bring it closer to a NYC.

-Thicker Headstock and Graphite strips

Both of these updates dramatically reduce dead spots and create a more even response on every note just like the NYC’s. The older Metro did not have this.

-Three String Retainer and a side jack that is currently used on NYC's.

Weighs in at a perfect 8.4 lbs. Nice weight for a Metro.

This is a good chance for you to save hundreds on a virtually new MetroLine with the latest upgrades.

One last thing: This MetroLine was setup by Roger Sadowsky himself! It's in the pics.

Oh, and don't worry, I have another Sadowsky.

Comes with Sadowsky Gig bag.

$1950 Shipped!

2015 Cherry MV4 - 2. 2015 Cherry MV4 - 1. 2015 Cherry MV4 - 3. 2015 Cherry MV4 - 4. 2015 Cherry MV4 - 5. 2015 Cherry MV4 - 6. 2015 Cherry MV4 - 7. 2015 Cherry MV4 - 8. 2015 Cherry MV4 - 9. P1020464.

petch, Bassplayer315, detoxxx and 4 others like this.
  2. Burwabit

Burwabit Likes guitars that tune good and firm feelin women

Apr 4, 2011
    Lubbock, TX
    Really like that color

3. JonKim

JonKim

Nov 15, 2011
    Bump for a great member to deal with!

4. Asyme

Asyme

Aug 30, 2010
    Minneapolis,MN
    Wow! Killer bass. Love the look.

5. Bassplayer315

Bassplayer315 Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2014
    New Jersey
    Bump for a great bass, I'm the original owner and wish I could buy her back. Great guy to deal with. GLWTS.