SOLD 2016 Fender Elite Jazz - Gen 4 Noiseless pups, white & rosewood

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bpwb, Jan 4, 2018.

1. bpwb

bpwb Supporting Member

Price:
    $1350.00
    Strings:
    For sale ONLY is a lightly used 2016 Fender Elite Jazz bass. Olympic white body with rosewood fingerboard with block inlays on a maple neck. Good setup. Has the new generation 4 noiseless pickups and an amazing sounding pre-amp like none other I have heard from Fender before. They really re-nvented this one. Has the asymmetric neck profile; super easy and comfortable to play. Bass plays great and has tone for days. Can be played in both passive and active mode. Comes with the original Fender ATA hard shell case. Both are in excellent condition. There is a slight indentation on the lower side of the neck around the 3-4 fret but it is in a place where your hands cannot feel it while you play. Very small and hard to notice but if you look closely you can see it. Could not get a photo of it. There is also a bruise near the pickup jack. Not sure how it got there. E-mail me with any questions. These things are $2000 new. Asking $1300 or best offer shipped. I accept PayPal. FedEx overnight shipping is included. I ship only to USA addresses. No APOs. Check out my excellent feedback record. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0487_zps2bkbvriw.jpg

IMG_0488_zpsme0s0mfc.jpg

IMG_0489_zpstii5fhuq.jpg

IMG_0490_zps1l3br1cw.jpg

IMG_0491_zpskix7rtmx.jpg

IMG_0492_zpsku7fxgza.jpg

IMG_0493_zpse9l1hwqn.jpg

IMG_0496_zpszeug9ecm.jpg

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    Gorn, vgbassman and Burwabit like this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 24, 2021