1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2016 Flea Roadworn Jazz Bass Neck - Rosewood

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Lammchop93, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Lammchop93

Lammchop93 Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2007
    Louisville, KY
    Price:
    I bought this neck new from Stratosphere parts about 6 months ago, but found I don't like the C shape necks. The neck is in great condition (as great as a roadworn neck can be). There are a couple tear outs in the maple near the screw holes, but this does not impact the quality of the neck joint in anyway at all. Neck is straight, and has none of the "ski-slope" issues that I have heard about with some other Flea necks. This is the rosewood version.

When I bought this neck, it did not come with the tuners. I purchased a set of reverse-wind tuners from a dealer. The tuners are not roadworn, and look new.

As a full disclosure, the tuner ferrules did not fit 100% with the tuning peg holes in the neck. I used some copper shielding tape around the ferrules to make them snug as can be with the neck to fill the empty space. You cannot see any of the tape unless you took off the tuning pegs.

I have played this bass everyday for 6 months and have had zero issues, and it hold tune perfectly.

Loaded neck weighs 2 lbs 8 oz.
    Due to my shipping box, I will ship the neck with the tuning pegs detached. I will also sell the neck without the pegs if you'd like.

$320 shipped without the pegs, or $350 for everything. Included is a blank neck plate and the 4 screws to attach the body to a neck.

I am also selling a Geddy Lee USA jazz body, and will combine both for a discounted price if interested:
    For Sale - 2015 Geddy Lee USA loaded body

20180110_170922.jpg 20180110_170931.jpg 20180110_170938.jpg 20180111_144753.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  2. krovx

krovx Thump or Bust Supporting Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    Nice neck! As I read I was hoping you changed the tuners to standard as that is the one thing that bugged me about the one I jammed on. I am just not used to vintage tuners. (Hopefully I am understanding that correctly...)

Lammchop93 likes this.
  3. Lammchop93

Feb 4, 2007
    Louisville, KY
    i still have the reverse wind tuners on there, but they are not road worn.

4. Lammchop93

Feb 4, 2007
    Louisville, KY
    Price drop