1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2016 G&L LB100 USA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by moreblues, Nov 28, 2018.

1. moreblues

moreblues Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2013
    hudson valley,n.y.
    Price:
    $1100.
    Strings:
    IMG_2954   lb100 nice. Still downsizing, As much as I love them all...I really do not need 5 of these. It is hard to decide which ones to let go. I will keep at least 2, one with flats and one with rounds.This one is a like new Ruby Red Metallic with a rosewood fingerboard. She has the light satin tint on the #12 neck with the 9.5 radius. Also the body is wood-bound...sweet! There are no scratches or dings except some light finger playing marks on the pick guard and one tiny mark on the wood binding which is pictured. Still has the original strings and g&l factory set up!! The weight is 9lbs.even on my digital scale.The original case is also included ! Asking $1200. Reduced $1150. Dropped to $1100 plus fed x. actual shipping cost based on your location. Price is firm unless you are local then $1060. cash IMG_2955   nice 2. IMG_2939   lb 1. IMG_2951  lb100 back. IMG_2934  lb100 h.s.. IMG_2958   lb100 docs. IMG_2943  lb ding.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
  2. Kukulkan61

Kukulkan61 Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Northern Arizona
    Damnnn that's pretty!!

formulaz and moreblues like this.
  3. BaileyMan

BaileyMan Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2012
    San Francisco
    What a beaut! That color with the wood binding is amazing. That tort pg looks great on it too!

Mvilmany and moreblues like this.
  4. MetalJamBands

MetalJamBands Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2017
    westchester, ny
    This bass is amazing and the binding is gorgeous. I gave it a try when I went to try out the Mesa 6x10. She's a beauty and if I only had the 1200 to spare I'd grab the bass myself.

moreblues likes this.
  5. moreblues

Oct 20, 2013
    hudson valley,n.y.
    Thank you for the nice compliments guys!

ookiedukes likes this.
  6. moreblues

Oct 20, 2013
    hudson valley,n.y.
    This is my only lb100 that still has the original strings and g&l factory setup on her...I played her last night and am now thinking I should put flats on her and keep her in my stable...what a sweet instrument.

woodyng2 likes this.
  7. woodyng2

woodyng2 Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Oregon Coast
    That bass is so beautiful! Great color,and the binding is the kind of bling you don’t really expect to see on a pbass.
    I just wanted to say that I recently got an lb100 myself, and it still had the factory D’Addario rw strings on it.
    I really didn’t like the way the strings sounded or played,and installed a light (40-95) set of Chromes and had a tech set them up. MAJOR improvement. The construction really imparts a lot of definition,so flats don’t sound muffled in the least. In fact,i’d like to eventually try a set of less clangy sounding flats on mine,if the chromes don’t settle in,but they actually sound fabulous on there.

8. moreblues

Oct 20, 2013
    hudson valley,n.y.
    Hi woodyng2,thank you for the nice compliment on this bass! I left the rounds on this one because my other LB100'S
    are wearing flats. I had 5 now down to 4 since I just sold my natural one which had ghs pressurewounds on her. The ones I have now are set up with Labella760fl...Sadowsky black label and Ghs precision flats. I have the Chromes on a Fender Select Jazz.

woodyng2 likes this.
  9. rigorous bass

rigorous bass Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2012
    I have this exact bass and love it to death!! The binding makes me feel sophisticated when I play it some reason. These basses are amazing! I don’t plan to part with mine anytime in the near future. Good luck!

moreblues likes this.
  10. Laurent

Laurent Supporting Member

May 21, 2008
    Napa, California
    WOW, this is gorgeous!

moreblues likes this.
  11. Jackcrow

Jackcrow Supporting Member

Jul 10, 2017
    ND
    Payment sent!

purpleflyhunter and moreblues like this.