1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available 2016 MTD 535-24 - Minty

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RussT, Nov 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Price:
    Strings:
    Selling my extremely beautiful 2016 MTD 535-24. This bass is in perfect condition. I cannot find a flaw, blemish, indent, scratch or any imperfection anywhere on it. I bough this recently and would love to keep it but like every MTD 535 i have owned it is too much bass and too perfect for the music and the clubs I am playing in. I am the 2nd owner and the original owner babied it.

It is a Makore body with a Myrtle Burl Ten top. The neck is an amazingly figured piece of maple with an ebony board. This bass has all the options. Matching truss cover and headstock, matching wood knobs, world logo and luminlay fret markers. If you add up all the options on the MTD website you are looking at $8000. Street price is just over $6000. Did I mention it's in pretty much mint condition.

I am ideally looking to sell but I am open to trades. All trades must be active 5 strings. I would ideally like to see at least $1000 in a trade. I am more open to trades that would net me 1200-1500. So basses that would sell used in the 2200 - 2500 range. I would love to try a Skjold Slayer. I actually prefer the more basic painted models.

Selling for $3750 shipped in North America.

Below is a video of this bass made for the previous seller by the crew at Ultimate Basses where this bass was originally sold new from. .

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  2. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    This bass is back on the market. I bought it back from my friend as a package deal but still need to move it for the reasons listed above.

Fred312b likes this.
  3. Nakoatron

Nakoatron Supporting Member

Aug 17, 2017
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Wish I had the little extra budget needed to tip the scale and buy this beauty. Good luck w sale

4. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto

I am open to reasonable offers.

5. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    I am closing this thread and opening a new one to reflect the new selling date as this was off the market for months.

6. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto