1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2016 U.S.A. G&L LB100

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by moreblues, Dec 1, 2018.

1. moreblues

moreblues Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2013
    hudson valley,n.y.
    Price:
    $975.
    Strings:
    Here is another one of my LB100's for your playing pleasure in almost mint condition!!
    This one is swamp ash with the premier Vintage Natural ,Satin Frost Top Coat Finish. The maple neck is the #12 with the 9.5 radius..The finish on the neck is satin light tint,with black pearl face dots.Bass is in excellent condition with the exception of some minor playing marks on the pick guard and a tiny not deep at all ding on the head stock which is pictured in the last thumbnail photo. She was born on 07/27/16. Weighs in at a light 8 lbs.4 oz. on my digital scale.ALL original paperwork is included in The case. $1050. Reduced to $995....Reduced last time to $975..... $950 If you are local and pay cash.,I will meet you up to a reasonable distance. Shipping will be fed x. At actual cost to buyer based on your location. IMG_2978   lb100 nat3. IMG_2981   lb100 nat5. IMG_2973  lb100 nat5. IMG_2982  lb100 nat spec. IMG_2983   lb100 nat. case. IMG_2984  lb100 nat ding.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    R&B, Adam Wright, slugger and 7 others like this.
  2. moreblues

Oct 20, 2013
    hudson valley,n.y.
    IMG_2977 (1)   lb100 nat neck.

3. mattygbass

mattygbass Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2008
    Stafford Springs, CT
    These are great basses. Can’t get much better for that $$ good luck with the sale and congrats to the buyer!

moreblues likes this.
  4. moreblues

Oct 20, 2013
    hudson valley,n.y.
    Thank you mattygbass! I agree with you....that's why I have 5 of them...it's an addiction.:woot:

mattygbass likes this.
  5. moreblues

Oct 20, 2013
    hudson valley,n.y.
    I may make this one available again since she is the only one I have that is ash with a maple neck.

d00dr likes this.
  6. moreblues

Oct 20, 2013
    hudson valley,n.y.
    I can never make up my mind, here is my lightest (and NOT empress, but sweet ash) lb100 for your playing pleasure available again with a better price!