1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD 2017 Custom Warrior Spalt Maple Blue Burst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bassworship1, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Bassworship1

Bassworship1

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    Price:
    Strings:
    Edit: Will also come with a custom set of Self Charging Matching knobs.

This is a feeler just to see what's out there. It is basically new and exceptional in build and tone but i prefer the MM/J pickup configuration over the dual soapbars in the Warrior basses. This bass is a little under 8lbs and is 34' scale. Bass has the USA Bart's and Glockenlang preamp with active passive. Will ship in a new Mono M80 case. Message me what you have to keep thread clean.

Trade interest: 5 strings only
    Elrick
    MTD
    Roscoe
    Benavente
    STR Basses
    Other Boutique quality basses. Could add or receive cash for right bass.
    C13.jpg C14.jpg C15.jpg C16.jpg 123.jpg B10.jpg IMG_1010.JPG IMG_1011.JPG IMG_1016.JPG IMG_1017.JPG

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    Reviresco likes this.
  2. Bassworship1

Bassworship1

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    IMG_1341.JPG IMG_1351.JPG IMG_1352.JPG IMG_1374.JPG

JOME77, Bassthrash83, Mr.Ace and 4 others like this.
  3. Bassworship1

Bassworship1

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    I played this bass this morning and the aggr dive nature I was trying to dial out at home sounded amazing in a band setting. Pulling his beauty.

4. Bassthrash83

Bassthrash83

Mar 19, 2016
    Connecticut
    Didn't you just get this beauty? Glad you decided to keep it or else i was about to dip into a 401k loan. haha

campbems likes this.
  5. Bassworship1

Bassworship1

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    Yes it was my first dealings with these pickups and they are so aggressive that I couldn't smooth them out. I played live this mornings by and the tone was amazing in a full band setting.

Bassthrash83 likes this.
  6. goes to 11

goes to 11 Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2012
    This is a longshot since you seem to be keeping it. Any chance you are interested in a benavente single cut buckeye burl with all exotic woods? Mint condition.

7. goes to 11

Sep 13, 2012
    any interest in selling or trading? Pm me.

8. goes to 11

Sep 13, 2012
    I;ve had at least 20 warriors and have a few now. any interest in a trade for either of these 5's. the marleaux is the one in the middle. It has a fully programable unique eq where you can change each frequent in seconds. Im not positive I want to get rid of the roscoe. PM me. thanks

Attached Files:

9. Bassworship1

Bassworship1

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    Some better HD pics....

IMG_0617.JPG IMG_0619.JPG IMG_0620.JPG IMG_0621.JPG IMG_0622.JPG

Bassthrash83 likes this.
  10. Bassthrash83

Bassthrash83

Mar 19, 2016
    Connecticut
    I take it your still not getting the sound you want? That thing is amazing.

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 12, 2021