1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

2017 Duff Mckagan signal chain for GnR

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by blubass, Nov 29, 2017.

1. blubass

blubass

Aug 3, 2007
    Modesto Ca
    Current: Blackstar, DR strings, Nady. Previous endorsements with: GK, Rotosound, Ernie Ball, Cleartone, EMG, Dean, Dava Picks, Rebel Straps, Dickies
    Sorry if this has been posted already. Premier Guitar posted as of 28 Nov 2017 the latest rig rundown and in-depth signal chain for Duff Mckagan's latest GnR tour. It includes Here's the link...

From 0:01- 11:00 is the bass portion...

2. Jack

Jack

Sep 6, 2003
    Northumberland, UK
    I saw that yeah, two things really stick out for me. Firstly, those new signature basses look really nice. Secondly, with all of the money, space and roadies in the world he's choosing the class d stuff over GK's 'bigger' offerings.

3. tat2clod

tat2clod

Nov 19, 2011
    Bloomington IN
    Thanks for sharing the video.

4. somebrains

somebrains

Feb 7, 2017
    I like the gear philosophy.
    Treat your gear like an empty pack of smokes, you can hit any regular store and get straight with little drama.

5. svtb15

svtb15 Inactive

Mar 22, 2004
    Austin,TX - McKinney,TX - NY,NY, - Nashville,TN
    I play it all. Whatever works for the gig. Q+
    He has a few Fender amps but these are his GKs
    SCREENSHOT of his rig 1-Capture.JPG

6. Again. ... nice to see the Fender Super Bassman's in there. ..and yes. ..the Class D GKs too.
    Thanx for posting

svtb15 likes this.
  7. HeyyyyyJoe

HeyyyyyJoe Yahtzeeee Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2007
    Brooklyn, NY
    I'm hoping to get more info on his new sig basses soon!

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 15, 2021