SOLD 2017 Fender American Professional Precision Bass V

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by nautipaul, May 3, 2019.

1. nautipaul

nautipaul Singer / bass player / acoustic guitar Supporting Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Zebulon, NC
    Price:
    $1099.00
    Strings:
    Just bought this beautiful bass a few months ago. The color is "antique olive" and it's a 2017 model. Why am I selling? Just committed to buy a Lakland 55-94 that I've been lusting for. I changed pick guards from the tort to a cream pearl. Buyer will get both pick guards. Comes with the Deluxe Fender HSC. Very nice, great playing, beautiful bass.. Excellent condition, just the normal swirls and faint markings from playing that can't be pictured. It's the bass I'm playing in my profile pic. You can go to the Fender site and see all good things they have to say. This is a fabulous bass, and if I hadn't found and committed to buy that 55-94, I'd be keeping it. Fender has really stepped up their game with the "Professional" series. Price includes shipping CONUS. Prefer payment thru PayPal. Not interested in any trades. By the time I pay shipping and PayPal fees, I'll be lucky to net $1000 from this sale. Losing several hundred dollars. I'm not going any lower. This is one heck of a good deal for anyone wanting a 5 string Fender P Bass.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    Border, Strung_Low, sleevey55 and 7 others like this.
  2. Dang that's a great weight!

3. melodiaopus

melodiaopus Gold Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2007
    Northern California
    Dang, this really cool.

4. nautipaul

Oct 22, 2011
    Zebulon, NC
    One of the best looking five string basses I've every seen or owned.

5. nautipaul

Oct 22, 2011
    Zebulon, NC
    She's on the way to Colorado. Thank you Spencer.