1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD 2017 Fender American Professional Precision V

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by 6and5, Sep 30, 2017.

1. 6and5

6and5 Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2016
    San Diego
    Price:
    $1100
    Strings:
    Hi all. Selling my 2017 Fender American Professional Precision V. Almost mint condition, but it has a few of the usual microscratches in the clear coat and pickguard, plus a few pick rubs on the pickup covers, so I'll call it excellent condition. Also, the original owner lost the hex wrenches that came with it.

I'm the 2nd owner, first owner was a guitar player who bought it for a recording project and then didn't need it anymore. Cool bass, amazingly comfortable neck, V-mod pickup sounds great. Selling it because after playing it for a few weeks, I've realized that my Kiesel Icons are more my thing.

Currently tuned to Eb and strung with Dunlop Super Bright light gauge strings, with the string spacing set on the narrow side.

Specs are available on Fender's website.
    Weight: Approx 8.6 lbs
    Fender HSC included.

$1100 shipped, PayPal OK, or cash for local pickup.

For an additional $100, I'll include a Nordstrand NP5F that I bought off Reverb.com as an open box item. Thought I'd see how it sounded vs. the stock Fender pickup, but never got around to. Pickup is in mint condition. The blue painter's tape in the photo is just to hold the covers on.

Edit: New images added. No trade interests at this time.

Any questions, hit me up. I'm a bit new to the buy/sell thing here as my feedback will attest, but I'm happy to provide whatever provenance will make people cool with the deal.

IMG_0797.JPG IMG_0798.JPG IMG_0799.JPG IMG_0800.JPG IMG_0859.JPG IMG_0860.JPG IMG_0861.JPG

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
    G RICH 5 likes this.
  2. 6and5

6and5 Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2016
    San Diego
    New pics added.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 13, 2021