SOLD 2017 G&L JB 4 string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jongor, Mar 8, 2018.

1. jongor

jongor

Jan 11, 2003
    Maine
    Price:
    Strings:
    Like new G&L JB jazz, super light!

Plays great, PLEK allows super low action. Neck shape/feel very similar to a Sadowsky Metro I had.

The empress body makes for a very light total package, don’t have an exact weight but it feels way lighter than another bass I have that’s just over 8 lbs.

Upgraded with Nordstrand Big J Blade clean & clear pickups, love, love love these! They add more output and do have wooly quality to them, very punchy. Original single coil pickups included.

As you can see the previous owner had the headstock modified (why??) but it looks nice and was a pro job. My price reflects this modification.

Like new G&G hard shell case included.

CONUS only, PayPal ok.

No trades unless it’s an 8 lb. Musicman Sterling.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
    jebmd likes this.
  2. Simonon Paul Simonon

Simonon Paul Simonon Supporting Member

Dec 27, 2005
    New Mexico, New York
    I actually think that that headstock looks great. I have always hated the current G&L headstock. For perspective, I also love the D. Lakin headstock- simple, clean. I realize that this mod brings the price down and, if I didn't have 3 white J basses, I'd be all over this one.

basstodave and jongor like this.
  3. jongor

jongor

Jan 11, 2003
    Maine
    Reduced!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 4, 2021