SOLD 2017 Maruszczyk L5a, Flamed Maple, Near Mint, Price Drop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by baltodoc, Feb 9, 2018.

1. baltodoc

baltodoc Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2014
    Maryland
    Price:
    $1350
    Strings:
    Gorgeous 2017 Maruszczyk L5a in Blue Flamed Maple. Near mint condition. Maruszczyk instruments are made in Poland. The quality of the build is second to none. Ash body, maple neck and fretboard. 34" scale, 24 frets with 19mm bridge spacing. I just received this, however I can't handle the 19mm spacing. Inset control knobs. Controls are volume (push/pull active/passive), blend, bass, mids, treble (passive tone) and series/parallel switch for the humbucker. Delano J and MM pickups with Delano Sonor 3-band preamp. 9V. Absolutely sick tone. Weighs9 1/2 pounds on my medical scale (they typically run higher than normal). Two small minor nicks (pictured). Comes in a padded Body Glove gig bag.
    Was $1450, now dropped to $1350 Shipped/Insured to CONUS only. PayPal accepted. No trades.
    mar1.jpeg
    mar1.jpeg mar2.jpeg mar3.jpeg mar4.jpeg mar5.jpeg mar6.jpeg mar7.jpeg mar8.jpeg mar9.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    phillipkregg and Spidey2112 like this.
  2. Spidey2112

Spidey2112

Aug 3, 2016
    No wonder my doctor tells me to keep watching me weight...

kittywithabanjo likes this.
  3. Damn, that's fine loookin!

4. Tugboat

Tugboat Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2003
    NY, County of Orange
    Sent you a message my friend.

5. ikonz1122

ikonz1122 Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2015
    Humboldt County, CA
    Pm’d

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 24, 2021