1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2017 Sadowsky NYC PJ5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by HawgDriver, Mar 12, 2019.

1. HawgDriver

HawgDriver Supporting Member

Sep 30, 2014
    Price:
    $3950
    Strings:
    08D0207B-5951-472A-9E83-F609F1D7920D.jpeg Original owner. I ordered this bass from the Sadowsky shop back in 2016 and it was completed Mar 2017. Alder jazz body with a beautiful Brazilian Rosewood fingerboard with 1.75” nut. Matching headstock, mint green pickguard and vintage Bakelite control knobs. Lightweight as all NYC basses are, right around the 8 lb range but I currently don’t have a proper scale to provide exactly. If super important I can get that info. Excellent condition with only minor play wear. Two dings in the finish shown in pics. Currently strung with Sadowsky Blue Label flats. Price includes shipping with original alligator hard shell case. Domestic only.

Attached Files:

2. Kevan Campbell

Kevan Campbell Bergantino Artist, Vibe9 IEM Artist Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Austin, TX
    That is incredibly cool!!

HawgDriver likes this.
  3. HawgDriver

HawgDriver Supporting Member

Sep 30, 2014
    Sale pending!

Soundworks likes this.
  4. simongpaez

simongpaez Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2005
    The Woodlands , Texas
    Wow , that was fast

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2021