SOLD 2018 Fender Precision 60's made in USA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Eric Swaim, May 15, 2018.

1. Eric Swaim

Eric Swaim GOD, U.S. MIlitary, Country Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2004
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Price:
    Strings:
    I purchased this 2018 Fender Precision 64 reissue made in USA (although I believe they may have called it something different) about 2 months ago. I also bought a Lakland 44-64 made in USA a few days earlier. After waffling between which bass I was going to keep, the Lakland won out so I am putting this up for sell or trade. Bass is in mint condition with case candy and everything. I paid $1900.00 plus tax.

***Pictured with a Leo Quann Badass II bridge however it will not be part of this sale. The original bridge will be put back on the bass.

Trade interest:
    Fender 74 reissue Jazz Bass

Eric in Murfreesboro TN
    615-594-1595
    20180429_163620.jpg

Attached Files:

Lammchop93 likes this.
  2. DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL.... if I didn't just buy a new P bass Saturday...

3. melodiaopus

melodiaopus Gold Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2007
    Austin, TX
    Just bought one of these new on Saturday. I always hated Fender, but played this bass in the shop and was blown away. Converted Fender lover.

GLWTS

4. Eric Swaim

Eric Swaim GOD, U.S. MIlitary, Country Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2004
    Murfreesboro, TN
    a couple of months ago I bought a new "old stock " Lakland 44-64 USA from Corner Music in Nashville. I loved the way it sounded with the Lindy Fralin pickups and the weight and balance of the bass. I saw this bass hanging in the shop and come back two days later and bought this bass. It was going to be the last new bass I planned to buy. After A/B the basses and using them I finally decided on the Lakland 44-64 USA. I love the color of the Fender more but the Lakland won my heart.

Somebody will love this bass.

wellso74 likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021