1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2018 Ken Smith Black Tiger 5-String, Dead Mint

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by baltodoc, Oct 25, 2018.

1. baltodoc

baltodoc Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2014
    Maryland
    Price:
    $4500
    Strings:
    I'm continuing to sell-off my collection of higher-end basses. This one is going to hurt. Dead mint 2018 Ken Smith Black Tiger 5-string with AAAA Flamed Maple core. Bass was completed in May of this year and has seen exactly three gigs. I've owned several Smiths and I can honestly say, this is the best playing one I've ever owned. I am the second owner. It was purchased new for over $6K. It has been babied and you would be hard-pressed to distinguish it from brand new Comes with Smith hardshell case and all candy, leather Smith strap included.
    $4500 Shipped to CONUS only. PayPal accepted. Absolutely no trades.
    Pictures are from the original owner. Bass is in exactly the same condition I received it
    in.
    ksbsr1.JPG

ksbsr1.JPG ksbsr2.JPG ksbsr3.JPG ksbsr4.JPG ksbsr5.JPG ksbsr6.JPG ksbsr7.JPG ksbsr8.JPG

bassmanbrent, Afc70, MattB88 and 3 others like this.
  2. Bassplayer4ever

Bassplayer4ever Banned Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2018
    Awesome' bass Nothing compares to a Smith IMO',,,,good price

3. Latinbass

Latinbass Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2006
    Northern New Jersey
    Stunning bass!
    GLWTS!

baltodoc likes this.
  4. Beautiful