No longer available 2018 Kiesel buckeye burl Custom LB75

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Robert Cecchini, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Robert Cecchini

Robert Cecchini Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2018
    Delaware
    Email ( https://www.kieselguitars.com/contact ), they wouldn't give the info out over the phone! So they will do custom work like putting in your pickups ( Aguilar AG 5SD-D4 Super Double Bass Pickups and with Aguilar electronics 2-band active tone controls) to their bass. Thanks again

Last edited: Jan 20, 2022
  2. Terry Oliver

Terry Oliver Gold Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2020
    may we see some pictures of this mint condition bass please? That would possibly help the sale.

Robert Cecchini likes this.
  3. Robert Cecchini

Mar 23, 2018
    Delaware
    Pictures as requested if there are particular areas that you want pictures of let me know:

Attached Files:

4. Hankenstein

Hankenstein Supporting Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Piermont, New York
    Beautiful bass. What is the string spacing at the bridge. I looked through the whole post and didn't see it. Maybe I missed it...

5. Robert Cecchini

Mar 23, 2018
    Delaware
    Hankenstein,
    String gauge Fodera wirewound .44 - .125; string spacing Neck 7 MM, 12th 12 MM, 24th 15 MM, Bridge 17 MM
    Thanks for asking!

6. Hankenstein

Hankenstein Supporting Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Piermont, New York
    Thanks!

7. etherealme

etherealme Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Louisiana
    This is one of my personal favorite basses on TB classifieds right now. It looks phenomenal!

8. Robert Cecchini

Mar 23, 2018
    Delaware
    Yes and it's a great deal! Look at the build sheet; $2700 plus $300 more for the Aguilar AG 5SD-D4 Super Double Bass Pickups and with Aguilar electronics 2-band active tone controls. I wish that I could have bought it for $1800 plus shipping!

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 28, 2022