1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

2018 NAMM Bass Pedals and Where to Find Them

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by AL_BASS, Jan 27, 2018.

1. AL_BASS

AL_BASS Supporting Member

My first trip to NAMM and got the chance to meet up with one of my top bass and pedal idols Jonathan Hischke. Check out his pedal treatment at Earthquaker Devices with Lisa Bella Donna playing bass:

JimmyM and Seanbassplayer like this.
  2. Seanbassplayer

Seanbassplayer

Oct 14, 2016
    Whoa she's viscious!!

3. AL_BASS

Also here is a clip from the Future of Bass Guitar session with Janek Gwizdala and Victor Wooten. Janek sounded great yesterday, could listen to him all day!

ModuMan, JimmyM, jwr and 1 other person like this.
  4. jwr

jwr

Jun 28, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    What is he using in the beginning of that clip? Sounds crazy.

5. AL_BASS

You can check Janek’s videos on YouTube for his latest concoction for the synth-like percussion loops. Last time I saw him I got a snapshot of his pedal-board but it does change.

Attached Files:

6. jwr

jwr

Jun 28, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    I’ll have to look! Thanks

7. AL_BASS

D85041AC-A894-4763-B6A7-2B257007B800.jpeg Hischke was at Red Panda today, which was awesome! Will work on the quick video I took and post here later. Pretty Tired after a full NAMMday. By the way, check out that Serek bass! Two major GAS pains after the whole show! Red Panda Tensor pedal and Serek Basses!

DirtyDuke likes this.
  8. cnltb

cnltb

May 28, 2005
    What bass is he playing?

9. AL_BASS

It is a Serek Bass and I believe he has that bass for sell here. Like many passive basses they are great for pedals but his pickup choices seem to really make the pedals speak.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021