1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2018 Sterling StingRay Ray35 Bass Guitar Natural $565 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by SirMjac28, May 26, 2018.

1. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Price:
    $565
    Strings:
    Beautiful 2018 Sterling StingRay Ray35 Bass Guitar in Natural this bass just nails that Music man tone for days. I have large hands and the string spacing fits me fine. I'm only selling this beauty because I have a custom five-string coming next week. This bass is in like new condition with plastic still on the tuning keys and pickguard. The bass will ship in its original box and includes the original Sterling padded bag with all of the adjustment tools. I usually just take my basses to Guitar Center but this is a nice one and I'm letting it go for a very good price. This bass can be had for $565 shipped with tracking in the Continental U.S. or possibly Canada if you research and take on any extra cost associated with the shipping. I don't have a scale but I know it's lighter than my Marcus Miller.

20180526_161308_HDR.jpg 20180526_161410_HDR.jpg 20180526_161212_HDR.jpg

2. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    This baby is nice and so is the price

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 22, 2021