2020 Spector N-S 5 Pulse Cinder Red brand new buy!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Vince Bertolani, Jan 23, 2021.

1. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Just purchased my first Spector bass N-S 5 pulse brand new and these are some amazing instruments to play and the EMG pickups are on fire with bite and growl. It's also my first high mass locking bridge system so I'm going to have to dive into that because it's not perfectly intonated as I just received the bass. Any tips on making it a quick and painless process for me would help, if it's not done by the time I check back here.

Attached Files:

2. bordinco90

bordinco90

Dec 7, 2011
    SW Louisiana
    Welcome to Talkbass! That is a beautiful bass! I love the color scheme. I'm not too sure how that type of bridge works, but someone will chime in shortly. Again welcome.

3. Yeah it's all brand new to me I've worked on tons of bass' and even was looking at doing some upgrades with a new high mass hipshot bridge for another instrument but this is a bridge of its own. It will probably have to be detuned and then unlocked and moved, locked restrung and checked. Hopefully it won't take to many trys it's not out by that much.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021