SOLD 2021 Fender 60th Anniversary '60s Road Worn Jazz Bass Olympic White

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by - John -, Oct 26, 2021.

1. - John -

- John - Supporting Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Happy Valley, PA
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    Weighs 9.63lbs. Asking $1,099 or best offer shipped CONUS. PayPay preferred. Cash, check, money order and Venmo also accepted. Please keep all offers to PM thanks.

This is a 2021 Fender 60th Anniversary Road Worn Jazz bass in olympic white. It features a pau ferro fretboard and aged nitro lacquer finish. Comes with original hardshell case.

Not really sure how to describe the condition. There appears to be a few extra marks on the top of the body near the pickguard other than that it looks like it came right from the factory. Frets are like new. The case was damaged in transit. There is a crack that runs along the front bottom edge. It is secure and I don't see it failing but wanted to mention it.

Thanks for looking and please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

XwTtzV1.jpg

mdy2Sz3.jpg

6MGl0gF.jpg

7c0NdK3.jpg

e19562G.jpg

oVoYPTu.jpg

3ULAgkE.jpg

5lV7MOA.jpg

q4fo7Kd.jpg

Dfr6HP3.jpg

lDJYhXC.jpg

XVSYqyk.jpg

vhb1uZZ.jpg

1RUnzCo.jpg

kUrEi8o.jpg

u7r2wxl.jpg

glAKSRp.jpg

2. Robert Darby

Robert Darby Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2018
    I got one just like it. Let me tell you I have played alot of basses and this one is currently my favorite this coming from a guy that didn't get the road worn thing. I am not sure what fender did with these pickups but they have this classic fender old school vibe. Even the road worn thing give the bass this nice worn in feel. Somebody grab this thing you won't be sorry!

Smooth_bass88 likes this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 28, 2022