No longer available 2021 SBMM Short Scale,dropped copper,with fitted Gator Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Chrome Dome, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Chrome Dome

Chrome Dome Chrome Dome Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Piqua,Ohio 45356
    Price:
    $725
    Strings:
    United States
    IMG_0009.JPG IMG_0957.jpg May sound crazy but,need to move this one,to cover another unforeseen project need to cover. Had a lot of information being shared when purchased this short scale SBMM dropped copper. Check it out on Short Scale Club. C0CA7CD0-ECBD-4830-8C7F-8755A9BD7E85.jpeg IMG_0943.jpg IMG_0949.jpg I switched necks and installed rosewood fretboard,which this one came with maple fretboard originally. Only reason selling is to cover funds for another project. Will come with the Gator hard shell molded case,and two pickguards. Reason priced $725,is the molded case,and it has Schaller tuners,in stead of original tuners. Neck is nice with satin smooth finish. Any questions PM me.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
    MPSGODOY and Spidey2112 like this.
  2. Corrington

Corrington

Sep 13, 2020
    I love that you swapped the necks. You inspired me to do the same thing with mine this weekend, except I'll be selling the white one with the maple neck. =)
    Best of luck on your sale.

Chrome Dome likes this.
  3. Spidey2112

Spidey2112

Aug 3, 2016
    Beautiful finish!

Chrome Dome likes this.
  4. Chrome Dome

Sep 17, 2013
    Piqua,Ohio 45356
    Noticed,lot of the dropped copper like the one I have for sale,some don't have even gig bag? One I have,has been upgraded with Schaller tuners,and fitted Gator HSC. Other charges are applied when you buy,one on Reverb also. Also here is a review video,you might get idea,what they are all about.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2021
    Spidey2112 likes this.
  5. seventhson

seventhson Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2005
    Seattle, WA
    Do you have a link? (I used the search function here but couldn't find anything).

6. Chrome Dome

Sep 17, 2013
    Piqua,Ohio 45356
    Check this link,and you will see conversation,about the neck switches. Thanks!
    SBMM Stingray Short scale

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 6, 2021