1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 20th ann stingray, ltd edition case, extra pg

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Randy P, Oct 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randy P

Randy P

Jan 17, 2012
    Jackson, Mi
    Unfortunatly I have to sell my beloved quilt top 20th anniversay stingray. with limited edition case and extra pickguard.

This bass has the best quilt top i have ever seen on a stingray and an absolutely beautiful figured neck.

There is some very minor wear cosmetically on this bass, but nothing serious. i will try to photo it the best i can, but it is in excellent condition. I would say 9-9.5 out of 10.

It has the limited edition case for the bass, which also has some minor dings but is in great condition.

It also has an aftermarket white pickguard with it, which i just attached with 2 sided tape to the stock pickguard.

This bass is for sale only as i have had some financial issues come up that i need to take care of, if i can figure it out some other way to raise the money, i will be pulling this ad.

$2000 firm shipped anywhere in the continental u.s.

Attached Files:

2. Randy P

Randy P

Jan 17, 2012
    Jackson, Mi
    pics

Attached Files:

3. Randy P

Randy P

Jan 17, 2012
    Jackson, Mi
    more pics

Attached Files:

4. Randy P

Randy P

Jan 17, 2012
    Jackson, Mi
    more

Attached Files:

5. Randy P

Randy P

Jan 17, 2012
    Jackson, Mi
    case

Attached Files:

6. Sufenta

Sufenta Trudging The Happy Road of Destiny

Mar 14, 2002
    The Signpost Up Ahead.
    One of my favorite StingRays ever. I drooled copiously when these came out. GLWTS, but hope you can keep it.

7. Randy P

Randy P

Jan 17, 2012
    Jackson, Mi
    yeah i think im going to have to try and raise the money some other way, so she is off the market

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.