1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

25 beanbie babies with 25 Cigars

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Crockettnj, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Crockettnj

Crockettnj

Sep 2, 2005
    North NJ
    i have a box of 25 supposedly "retired" Ty beanie babies from back in the mid 90's.

I also have an Unopened box (25) of romeo y julietta cedro's. Nice cigar. Mild, yet retains flavor... not bland. Not opened.

I prefer to sell the whole lot of 25 beanies... $150 bucks shipped.

The cigars? I throw those in for free ;-)

:D

2. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    More interested in the cigars than anything. How old are they?

3. Crockettnj

Crockettnj

Sep 2, 2005
    North NJ
    I bought 3 boxes for my wedding 2/05, but the place turned out to be non smoking. I am keeping the 1/2 box of temple halls i have left. I gave away one box of casa blanca's. this one has been unopened and in a homemade humidor until a week ago. NOw they are unopened, the box in a plastic bag.

the casa blanca's were kept the same way (until this apst july), and they werent rotted nor dried up. they should be good.

as far as the beanies, a cop friend of mine said if you advertise tobacco you will get in trouble. not sure if he is right or not. To play it safe, i am selling 1 or more beanies, and these cigars are just a "gift".

open to realistic offers (compared to, say, the JR cigar going rate less a reasonable discount).