Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

"28 Days Later" - My British Bro's

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by rickbass, Jun 25, 2003.

1. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

I love GOOD horror films and there's a buzz here in the US that the British horror film, "28 Days Later" will scare just about anyone.

It is going to be released here in the US in a few days and I just wanted to see if any of my British Talkbass friends have seen it and if you all thought it was a fine film????

2. Well, I'm not British but I saw it at a film festival here a few months ago. I thought it was really good, well worth paying for and I'm thinking of getting it on DVD when it gets here. Just keep in mind that it's not like the trailer, there are other people in it than that guy. And yes, it will scare you and make you wish you hadn't seen some of the scenes in it.

The music's amazing and really fits it, the camerawork is even better than the music and the plot is very good.

Three and a half out of four stars from me and my mates. :)

3. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

That sounds really cool, Gunnar.

I don't care where anyone who has seen it lives. Everyones' opinions have value to me. But, the article I read about it made it sound as if England was the only place it has been shown.

I like the fact you also made reference to the music!!! So many people don't realize how that makes a film "work."

Thank you!