Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

28 Days Later

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by heath_the_great, May 31, 2004.

1. Heya all,
    just for the people who have seen this movie, what did you think of the movie music, dont know if the soundtracks the same, but i though it was pretty cool, especially where he's walking around london at the start of the movie, suits it pretty well

2. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    I bought it in the hope that the Spanish guitar riff would be on the cd (When he is walking alone after waking up). It wasn't, the rest of cd was pretty boring. I think I liked two songs out of the fourteen or so on the album.

Skip it. Nothing worth spending money over.

3. i found out the name of the song and band abark

Godspeed Black Emperor - East Hastings, it actually goes for 18mins

4. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    That's great man, thanks. :D

Do they have a cd or a website?

5. yeah, they have a few cd's i think...a few live ones too...i found out off the dvd director commentary...i did a search in a p2p program, if i cant find the cd i download it...but my search shall start at sunrise, they're french i think

6. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
  7. wingnutkj

wingnutkj

Mar 27, 2003
    Scotland
    Godspeed have got plenty of stuff out (and are also well worth seeing live if you get the chance). East Hastings is from the F#A#(infinity) release which was one of their first and should be fairly easy to get hold of - check your local indie record shop or on the interweb or wherever.

http://www.brainwashed.com/godspeed