2tek Bridge and Acacia Gruv body

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ModulusAcacia, Jun 5, 2003.

1. ModulusAcacia

ModulusAcacia Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 22, 2000
    Middletown/Cincy, OH WHO-DEY!
    owner: J. Kennedy Guitar Repair, Guitar tech for Walk the Moon
    Here's a wierd one... I have a virtually brand new 2tek bridge, the last model before production was discontinued. Very light weight (for a 2tek that is)The only time it's ever been used is in the body it's in now, which is... An Acacia Gruv body (I believe it's ash), I bought it as a left over from the acacia shop b/c Matt made it, finished in in a beautiful see thru purple finish, routed it for pick-ups and a 2tek bridge, but 2tek had gone out of business before he could use it. I drilled holes for mounting the neck, but the neck I have doesn't match up with it and I'm not going to take the time any time soon to make a new neck for it. I made a very crappy walnut control cavity cover and fully sheilded the cavity with copper tape and conductive paint, but it was mainly a test piece for my lutherie skills. It's in great shape and all it needs is a small amount of work plus a neck to get it going and make a smokin' bass out of it. Asking $250 obo

email: modulus@fuse.net
  2. jimmyb

jimmyb "A lifetime spent in groove's pocket" Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2003
    Elkton, MD
    you have a pm