SOLD 2Tek New/Old Stock 4-string bass bridge

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by 4stringrob, Jan 11, 2015.

1. 4stringrob

4stringrob

Jul 16, 2008
    Troy, MI
    Price:
    $140.00
    I purchased this bridge thinking it would fit a warmoth body I have routed for a 2Tek...I learned the newer model is smaller in size, this doesn't fit. This bridge is incredible, brand-new condition, never installed. $140 shipped, paypal OK.
    IMG_2056.JPG IMG_2057.JPG

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
  2. 4stringrob

4stringrob

Jul 16, 2008
    Troy, MI
    Lowered the price...buy it now because when you want one of these, you won't be able to find one! About 15 years ago, I owned a Modulus with one...they are amazing. I should have had my current body re-routed for it but I already ordered the newer/smaller bridge to get the bass completed asap. I thought I was saving $50 when I bought this, but I'll now be losing a few

3. Lincoln

Lincoln

Nov 3, 2006
    Akron
    hmmmm....methinks I'll be mulling this over a bit!

4. 4stringrob

4stringrob

Jul 16, 2008
    Troy, MI
    SOLD, pending payment

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021