1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2x10 ACME + 4x10 GK BASS Cabs for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by barry irwin, Apr 26, 2016.

1. barry irwin

barry irwin Commercial User

Sep 20, 2005
    Cocoa
    Price:
    $350-$450
    I'm scaling down and 2 cabs must go;
    The Acme 2x10 is the old design with a freshly painted grill and 2 brand new (never been gigged)10"eminence speakers($200) ordered from Andy and installed a couple of months ago.
    I found a lot of good use for this cab over the years.It sounds great and I used it with my shuttle 9.0 (believe it or not.) Its a 4 ohm cab.rated at 400 watts that can handle any small gig.Was very well rated in bass player when they first came out.
    The GK cab 8 ohms.rated at 800 watts.Has seen 1 gig out of the house otherwise its been used in my studio for my own solo practicing IMG_7126.jpg IMG_7126.jpg IMG_7127.jpg IMG_7128.jpg IMG_7129.jpg IMG_7130.jpg
    The cab looks 90% new and the speakers are in excellent condition.
    I prefer local pickup but will ship if need be.
    2x10 $350
    4x10 $450
    Shipping costs:
    $25 2x10 cab.
    $45 for the 4x10

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 5, 2021