Hi, heres my situation. I'm about to buy my first setup, I've decided on the hartke 3500 head with an ashdown cab (I tried all the hartke cabs, wasn't that impressed, the ashdown gave me a deeper sound), but I can't decide whether to go for a 210 cab or a 410 cab. I know if I buy the 210 cab I won't buy the 115 for a good couple of years. So I'm wondering if 210 will be enough power for me. I'd say 70% of the time the cab will be sitting in my room being used for practicing. For the other 30% I'll be using it at gigs, but will it be powerful enough for gigs (size 200 people max)? I also wanted to know how the cab setups differ in sound. If anyone can give me some advice that would be great! p.s. I'm using an old aria pro 2 bass (passive) at the moment but am thinking of upgrading to a warwick rockbass fortress in a year or so. thanks for reading.