1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

2x10 Cabinet with Madisons for sale! Very Cheap.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Zooski, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Hey guys, I have a 2x10 cabinet here that I ordered unloaded from Madison about a year ago. It is being sold, loaded with Madison Warrior 10" (16 ohm each) speakers, making the cabinet itself 8 ohms total.

The cabinet is pretty solid and well constructed. Its made with 3/4" 13 ply agathis, it has bracing, metal corners, insulation, steel handles, and a custom made steel grill (I also have the original metal speaker covers, i just thought they looked crappy). It is only 45lbs, and is really easy to carry.

I've used it at one gig and many practices with no problems. It has a nice solid sound. Im only selling it to make room.
    I'll ask for $110 shipped for the cabinet, which seems like a steal. I dont think you can really go wrong. :bassist:

Ill knock it down to $90 if someone wants to come pick it up locally.

Attached Files:

2. what is the power handling?

3. m00t

m00t

Apr 5, 2005
    Chicago suburb
    pm sent.

4. Cab is sold pending payment! Thanks!