1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

2x15 cab, Dallas area $20

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Stu L., Mar 23, 2004.

1. Stu L.

Stu L.

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    $20. It's almost as good as MJ5150's deal. ;)

Older (late 80's?) Peavey 2x15 cab, Scorpion drivers, both need new baskets. As is the cab does not work, but for under $100 it will rock. I just don't have the time or energy to devote to it. Thanks for looking.

If you are interested and in Texas, contact me to arrange pickup, I will drive.

2. Stu L.

Stu L.

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    How 'bout a bump? :)

Offers anyone? I want this cab gone.

EDIT: Pics available too.

3. Ethon

Ethon

Jan 25, 2003
    Akron, Ohio
    Wish I lived in Texas :-/

Want to send it to Ohio? lol

4. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    Would you send it if I payed for shipping and for a container and a little extra for your effort in getting it sent? pm me
    peace
    -Ben

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Hey....I've got a couple Black Widow 15's that would fit in there. If someone buys the cab, and needs a couple 15's, let me know.

-Mike

6. Stu L.

Stu L.

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas

I'd be happy to. But the cab is pending due to a PM received earlier. I will keep all that care informed. Thanks for the interest.
    -Stu

7. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    alright cool, like I said I'd compensate for shipping and packaging materials just let me know what you conclude, thanks for your time.
    peace
    -Ben