Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

2x15 cab, Dallas area $20

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Stu L., Mar 23, 2004.

1. Stu L.

Stu L. Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    $20. It's almost as good as MJ5150's deal. ;)

Older (late 80's?) Peavey 2x15 cab, Scorpion drivers, both need new baskets. As is the cab does not work, but for under $100 it will rock. I just don't have the time or energy to devote to it. Thanks for looking.

If you are interested and in Texas, contact me to arrange pickup, I will drive.

2. Stu L.

Stu L. Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    How 'bout a bump? :)

Offers anyone? I want this cab gone.

EDIT: Pics available too.

3. Ethon

Ethon

Jan 25, 2003
    Akron, Ohio
    Wish I lived in Texas :-/

Want to send it to Ohio? lol

4. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    Would you send it if I payed for shipping and for a container and a little extra for your effort in getting it sent? pm me
    peace
    -Ben

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Hey....I've got a couple Black Widow 15's that would fit in there. If someone buys the cab, and needs a couple 15's, let me know.

-Mike

6. Stu L.

Stu L. Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas

I'd be happy to. But the cab is pending due to a PM received earlier. I will keep all that care informed. Thanks for the interest.
    -Stu

7. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    alright cool, like I said I'd compensate for shipping and packaging materials just let me know what you conclude, thanks for your time.
    peace
    -Ben