2x2 clover tuners and matching black hardware for cheap. where?

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by jordan_frerichs, Jul 8, 2008.

1. jordan_frerichs

jordan_frerichs

Jan 20, 2008
    Nebraska
    so i am on ebay, searching for the parts for build number 2 (4string), and am finding it impossible to find 2x2 clover tuners, much less black ones, with the a massive bridge of the same black. anyone know where i can find the tuners i need, for a low price (like $30 or less)? that is my main concern, but if you also know a quality massive bridge of matching color for a good price, then thanx.

2. SDB Guitars

SDB Guitars Commercial User

Jul 2, 2007
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
    Shawn Ball - Owner, SDB Guitars
    Some clover tuners are "reversible", meaning that you can flip the key around to work from the other side. Try Stew-Mac. You will find, honestly, that you get exactly what you pay for.

3. Stu-mac $31.98 one set $25.59 three sets for chrome
    $39.62 one set $31.98 three sets for black.
    So sense we only live a few miles apart why don't you give me some money the next time I make an order :confused: get the discount for getting more at a time and save on shipping.Why do you keep posting these question when I have all the answers :confused:
    The real question is where can you get a 23/32" drill bit :confused: or do you just have to make one out of a 3/4" :meh:

4. SDB Guitars

Jul 2, 2007
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
  5. SDB Guitars

Jul 2, 2007
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
  6. google this question

7. Whats goole :confused: does anyone check there spelling anymore?

when talkbass needs a smart ass I will be there :ninja: . . . lurking in the shadows :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

8. jordan_frerichs

jordan_frerichs

Jan 20, 2008
    Nebraska
    lmao. classic. lol. guess who just smashed his thumb in the damn car door (thee sad thing is its true) checking stew mac now

9. jordan_frerichs

jordan_frerichs

Jan 20, 2008
    Nebraska
  10. Arx

Arx

Jan 22, 2008
    Or grammar?

11. jordan_frerichs

jordan_frerichs

Jan 20, 2008
    Nebraska
    HAHAHAHAHAHA. he called you out, man:p

12. tjclem

tjclem Commercial User

Jun 6, 2004
    Central Florida
    Owner and builder Clementbass
  13. Touche

Apparently I do not lurk alone :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
    Whats grammar?
    ;)
    How do you get the little ' thing to go over the letter E :confused: I am computer illiterate :oops:

14. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 2, 2021