1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

3/4 double base hard case. Lancashire England

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by martin durkin, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Hi, I've just bought a hard case and realise it won't fit in my car! It fits in my wife's mondeo with the back seats down. Good case with wheels and rucksack straps etc. and in good condition. Well padded inside. My bass has 67 cm lower bouts and its a snug fit. Wouldn't go much wider than that though. As I don't gig so often I want to chance it with a padded bag, and I can then use my small fiat! Would anyone in the area want to swap a half decent used padded bag for this case. Alternatively I'm also after a fairly decent used bow quiver, preferably with a wide roundish mouth, for a French bow. The case alone £50, and would cost between £12-20 to ship it.

2. I don't know if the last sentence made sense. I mean I would like a decent used bow quiver to put my French style bow into!

3. Case now sold on to a girls Grammar in Cheshire, and some lucky bassist is taking of to Italy to tour with a school swing band! I wish I had an education like that!!!