1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 3/4 SJMB-63 PBU - Old Headstock FS - $150 shipped - Essex

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by SharkUSMC, Oct 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SharkUSMC

SharkUSMC

Nov 2, 2009
    Festus, Mo
    Shortscale Offset Bass. Plastic still on pick guard. Played maybe a total of 1 hour. Just don't like the short scale at all. I thought I would, being a long time guitar player, but I really prefer the standard long scale on bass.

Somehow I got a doggone divot in the back. I tried to take a pic, but it wouldn't show up. About 1/16" in depth, and round like the end of your finger. No idea how it got there.

Old headstock goodness, no Ursa here. Asking for the same as a new one would be shipped, but it's up to you to decide if you want slightly used with a headstock, or brand new with an abortion at the end of the neck.

Not looking for trades at this time. Let me know if there are any questions. More pics linked below.

IMG_4125.
    IMG_4126.

Rondo Link

My Pics

Slideshow

2. PM'd again.

3. she is all mine:hyper: Moo-La sent!

4. SharkUSMC

SharkUSMC

Nov 2, 2009
    Festus, Mo
    Got her packed and out she'll go in the morning. Enjoy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.