1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 3 Awesome Basses For Trade: Modulus Q6, Q5 & R-Bass Fretless.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Danny R., Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

I don't play these basses that much and I want to see what kind of offers I get. I'm willing to do 2 or 3 for 1 (if you have something really special):

Modulus Q6: Alder body, AAAAA Quilted Maple top, Composite neck and Chechen board, Bartolini pickups and preamp. I just got this bass but my old brain can't handle 6 strings as well as 10 years ago...... It's a great bass and comes in a Modulus case.

Modulus Q5: Alder body, AAA Quilted Maple top, Composite neck and board. EMG pickups and preamp with sweepable mids. This bass is a tone monster. I got it a while ago and took it to my tech because the action was a little high, he did a complete set up, now the action is super low without buzzes, perfect for slap or tapping if that's your thing. Comes in a nice tolex case.

R-Bass fretless: Black Limba body, Horse Chestnut top, Maple neck and Jatoba fretboard. Villex pickups and McKeen (sp?) preamp. This is the best fretless I've ever played, low action and you can get that Jaco tone along with others. I don't play fretless at all (bad intonation), I was gonna have frets installed but I rather trade it. Comes in a Warwick gig bag.

I'm looking for 5 string fretted basses only, possibly 4 bangers if you have something special. Willing to trade 1 for 1, 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 depending in what you have. I'm looking for: Ken Smith, MTD 535, Alleva Coppolo, Sadowsky NYC, R-Basses, Roscoe, Nordy or?

Feel free to ask any questions and thanks for looking!!

100_3320.

100_3297.

100_3299.

100_3295.

2. Danny R.

Pms replied!

3. sirmike75

sirmike75

Jul 16, 2009
    Arlington,Texas
    pmd

4. hey danny

Cool Basses up for trade but just curious.....what is that single cut in that second pic? thanks Brother :)

5. Danny R.

That's my R-Bass singlecut, best bass I've ever played! :bassist:

basses003.

6. Danny R.

The Q5 was sold locally, the Q6 might be sold so bump for the R-Bass!

7. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Chicago
    Man, I love R-basses!

Bump for a cool Tb'er and what I'm sure is a KILLER fretless!

8. Danny R.

The Q6 and R-Bass are available.

9. NicJimBass

NicJimBass Flossin'? I thought your name was Munson! Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Lancaster, OH
    64 Audio · DR Strings · Source Audio · Hipshot
    Is it just me, or does the Q5 have either narrow spacing, or narrower-than-normal pickups?

10. Danny R.

It is you my friend :D
    All the basses are sold!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.