3 Band Pre-Amp Schematic

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by BruceBass3901, Sep 3, 2010.

1. I'm building a bass and have decided to stick a set of MM Stingray style humbuckers into it. I am also trying to find a pre-amp schematic that would allow for the standard Treble Cut/Boost, Mid Cut/Boost and Bass Cut/Boost controls as well as a volume control which will double as an Active/Passive sontrol (Push/Pull Pot) and a 5 way switch to sellect pickups.

I already know how to wire the Volume/Active/Passive and the 5 way switch, but I cannot find a schematic. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

2. You would probably be better off buying a preamp rather than building one.

3. FunkMetalBass

FunkMetalBass

Aug 5, 2005
    Phoenix, Arizona 85029
    Endorsing Artist: J.C. Basses
    ^This

I've never really found a preamp schematic, because they're usually copyrighted. The best you could do is go with a JFET and modify the hell out of it.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021