Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

3 cut fingers later, my jaco frame!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Linas, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Linas

Linas

Jan 6, 2005
    Chicago
  2. Jason Carota

Jason Carota Gold Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2002
    Lowell, MA
    Very nice.

3. Very nice.

And to make sure that you never do that again, I'm going to quote Norm Abram at you:

"Before we begin today's project, I want to take a moment to talk about shop safety. Be sure to read, understand, and follow all the instructions that come with your power tool. Following these safety instructions will greatly reduce the risk of personal injury. And remember, there's no more important safety rule than to wear these, safety glasses."

Rock on
    Eric

4. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Good looking frame. But, why not use a miter box next time with a fine tooth hand saw. Hurting your fingers like that could end your bass career really fast! I have been there too much. I do remodeling now, and I make sure to keep an eye on everything that is going on around me.

5. If your fingers would have left you would it still be worth it?

6. Linas

Linas

Jan 6, 2005
    Chicago
    it was not worth it in the first place. and if they left me i would be in a deep depression. Next time, i will be aware of my hands and the blade at all times.

7. Hey man,

2 things...

First, I hope the fingers healed okay.

Second, that's a great poster/frame job. Can I ask where you got the poster? I Googled for a while and came up empty. I'd love one for my office.

Thanks,

Eric

8. The pic of your stitched fingers are awesome. Most would have given up the project. I am sure Jaco is looking down and smiling....

9. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Someone forgot to hang the sheetrock on your ceiling! :eek:

-Mike