1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

3 Day Special Epifani 310UL SII $550 LOCAL PICKUP ONLY (Balt, MD)!!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Quadzilla, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

SOLD (locally)!!!! :D :hyper:

Selling my Epifani UL310 SII that I bought from DaLaklandGroove here on TB. Edit: According to him (DaLaklandGroove), this is cab is one of the initial, lighter versions of the SII that were still made with Italian poplar, although I have not validated this myself. Cab is in excellent condition. The Series II cabs are just not my thing (I also own two Series I cabs and prefer them). Most here seem to prefer teh Series II if that helps.

Cab was purchased new last summer by Jason (DaLaklandGroove) and got little use by him and very little use from me as well. In the interest of full disclosure, the Series II sounds significantly different that the Series I to me and so much so, that I pulled the drivers and sent them to Nick Epifani to check them out. They passed tests with flying colors (and you may verify this with Nick). They have this low/low-mid honk or presence that I don't hear in my Series I cabs and it concerned me at first.

I live about 15 mi north of Baltimore which is not too far from D.C., No VA, PA, NJ & DE. Willing to meet you somewhere or if you are local, you may come try the cab out at my place.

Epi310ULII.

Epi310ULII_Back.

2. jkdahlman

jkdahlman Ambitious But Rubbish

Jul 13, 2004
    Baltimore, MD
    Arrrrrgh! Fred, you're KILLING me!

3. CRAZY deal.

4. ::::BASSIST::::

::::BASSIST:::: Progress Not Perfection.

Sep 2, 2004
    Vancouver, BC Canada
    Wowzers.

Someone local should buy this. You could flip it on Craigslist and make $100... if you're willing to wait awhile.

5. Quadzilla

Local Bump!

6. Quadzilla

SOLD (locally)!!!! :D :hyper: