SOLD 3 Hipshot HE6C 1/2" Bass Tuners and 1 Xtender - Black - Used

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by rickwick7600, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Price:
    3 Hipshot HE6C 1/2" Tuners and 1 Xtender in Black (bass side)
    I had these on a 2007 Fender Jazz Bass Deluxe
    They're in excellent condition with just some expected wear on the pegs from being strung.
    Included are two different size bushings (description from Bestbassgear):
    0.618"(15.7mm) is intended for a smaller bore size of 16mm. Examples of basses that utilize this particular bushing include Fender U.S.A, Lakland Skyline or any basses built with the Hipshot Lic. Ultralight 1/2" tuning keys.
    0.660"(16.7mm) is the standard bushing size that comes supplied with the US made Ultralight tuning keys. Fits many basses with 17 - 17.5mm bore hole.

Hopefully this info helps you to determine whether or not this will fit your bass.

Asking $115 shipped to the lower 48 states
    Paypal only

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  2. krovx

krovx Thump or Bust Supporting Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    PM

3. Still available. In case anyone was wondering, the tape on there is just holding the screws. Also, not pictured, there is a bag of the 4 different size bushings that will be included. I may just take those screws off and put them in the bag in case they slip the tape.

4. RNG1

RNG1

Mar 1, 2015
    Would you consider selling just the extender? Could use one in black

5. I may... that was my original intention, but I figured it would be difficult to sell the rest of them without offering a complete 4 string set. PM me with an offer for the extender and I'll consider it.
    By the way... is that dog in your profile pic a whippet?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  6. RNG1

RNG1

Mar 1, 2015
    I’ll pm you.

Retired rescue greyhound

7. These are all still available

8. sprag

sprag

Sep 15, 2011
    Melb Australia
    PM