1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 3 Leaf Audio Chromatron

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Proton Lenny, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Proton Lenny

Proton Lenny Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2006
    Portland Oregon
    Price:
    This is an incredible filter. Seriously one of the most well thought out and great sounding filters I've had the pleasure of playing. Tons of sounds and functionality packed into a small enclosure. I've only played this pedal for a few hours to shoot the linked to demo. Comes with original box and pedal is in brand new condition. This is one of those pedals that is REALLY hard for me to let go of, but alas, I don't need an envelope filter at the moment. $325 shipped ConUS.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
  2. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly

Sep 3, 2013
    Indiana
    Damn, what a great demo!

cosmicevan likes this.
  3. Lowendtech

Lowendtech Happily trending in my own peculiar direction. Supporting Member

Awesome review and a fantastic sounding device. Now I want one more than I’ve ever wanted a filter before.

Proton Lenny likes this.
  4. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber

Jun 18, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Didn't know you were a TB user Zach. I've been following your videos for a while and they're truly the gold standard for this category.

xnewyorka and Proton Lenny like this.
  5. Proton Lenny

Proton Lenny Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2006
    Portland Oregon
    Thanks!