Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

3 million dollar snack!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Tym2cu_bass, Mar 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. well first of all, this thread isn't what you thought it was goin to be... (ya, that big cake is looking good right now...)

anyway I'm talking about something that happened a few years back, some place (I think in California,not 100% sure), and like usual, the Animal Activists were involved. :spit:

ok, they saved this land-locked seal and they decided to raise it in captivity, infact they loved it soooooo much they thought it apropriot to spend like 3 million dollars on what I call, Project Damn Fat Seal.

End of Story... the day they released it back into the ocean, something very unexpected happened. The seal started swimming out, and once he got like 100 feet out in the water, this big whale comes up and EATS it, right in front of all those animal activists.

Thus, the 3 million dollar snack. A.K.A., lard. :p

2. baba

baba Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2002
    3rd stone from the sun
    I've got to say this really reads as a bash on animal activists more than an interesting story.

3. its kinda... both

4. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Releasing an animal into the "wild" is an act that carries with it all the dangers one would infer from the word "wild".

5. odie

odie Supporting Member

Sorry but this is tasteless and will inflame. Not even funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.