1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

300 bucks burning a hole in my pocket!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by BassClef 2010, Dec 31, 2011.

1. BassClef 2010

BassClef 2010

Oct 31, 2009
    Hey musicians,
    I'm pretty much set when it comes to my bass and guitar gear, no need for anything there. Anywho, the grands gave me some cash to go fund whatever little music endeavor I choose to embark on. So, what would you suggest to do with 300 dollars? I'm thinking a mandolin, resonator guitar, or maybe a mic for recording. Just looking for suggestions!
    Thanks!
    :bassist:

2. Doll

Doll Versus Doll

Jan 31, 2010
    Saskatchewan
    I recently bought a H4n, more so for location audio use but I have been using it more for recording bass and having lots of fun with it. Worth looking into.

3. Mandatory hookers & cocaine post, reporting in. :D

4. basskidd

basskidd

Jul 25, 2011
    Chicago
    damn, you beat me to it...

5. mpdd

mpdd neoconceptualist

Mar 24, 2010
    LA
    get the new gretsch dual pickup electromatic short scale, then we can all hear it

6. BassClef 2010

BassClef 2010

Oct 31, 2009
    Dis isn't even my whole night! :smug:

Did a google search.. Not quite sure what you're talking about, although I'm definitely interested. Do you have a link I could use?

7. GBassNorth

GBassNorth

Dec 23, 2006
    SoCal
    Gretsch® Products

8. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    might want to buy some new pants ... without holes in the pocket for starters ...:)

.. sorry, couldnt resist ... :)

... educational material is not always the most fun to spend money on, but can sometimes be of the most benefit ... how about some of it towards a CD/DVD type bass course where you feel you might need the help or always wanted to study more, or even a few lessons of some type ?? ... ( I realize gear is more fun though :))