1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

$300 for a bass, go!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by tylerrasnakev2, Apr 22, 2010.

1. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

JMac- Wiskerface Designs Terror headcase dude

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Any of the Squire CV, or or VM series stuff would do......

2. Gaolee

Gaolee Official leathers tester and crash dummy

Craigslist. I picked up an Epi Thunderbird with a hard case for $200. The balance sucked, so I drilled a hole and moved the strap button. For the price, do you think I was concerned about making another hole in it? The action is a little high, but I play with my fingers so a higher action is better than too low anyway. It sounds good enough I play it all the time now. It is still exactly as I got it, with the exception of cleaning the stale beer off of it.

3. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Give it a set-up!

4. Wishbass without doubt...(pistol peanut)
    barring that i'd make my own
    probably get a double-neck outta $300.00 !

5. Stranger Danger

Stranger Danger Feel Like A Stranger Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Texas
    Krazy Kat Music in San Antonio has a Fender Jazz Bass Deluxe (Made In Korea, 24 Frets) for $329. http://www.krazykatmusic.com/

Call and ask for pics. Im sure you can talk them down. Its a nice bass. Needs a setup and new strings. I would have bought it myself but Im not a battery guy.