Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

300 watt Fender Bass Amp

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by bassalicious, Sep 18, 2003.

1. bassalicious

bassalicious

Sep 16, 2003
    This is a Fender BXR300C Bass amp. It has a very clean 300 watts of power into a 15" speaker. The amp has passive & active inputs, an effects loop, compression switch, low & high enhance buttons and a 3 band semi-parametric equalizer with a mid freq select knob. This is a no non-sense straightforward bass amp that is extremely reliable and the most inexpensive 300 watts you'll find. It is in excellent condition. There is not a single scratch, tear or mark on it. It has spent most of it's time in my office as a practice amp. I built a rack for the head as it can be removed from the combo to use with a different cab. I will include this in the sale. If you are looking to gig and need some serious power, decent tone and don't want to spend a fortune this is the perfect amp. $300 OBO. I have the original receipt for this amp at $800. kishenm@sbcglobal.net

2. bassalicious

bassalicious

Sep 16, 2003
    here's a pic of it

3. Pmutch

Pmutch

Jan 16, 2003
    sweet... just wish I had 300 dollars, now if ya decide to drop it to 200, then we should talk

4. K-Frog

K-Frog

Feb 6, 2002
    Camden, AR, USA
    That is quite a killin' combo. I've heard one before.
    BTW, I did the same thing(removable head) with a Fender Combo that I had.

How much does that baby weigh??

5. bassalicious

bassalicious

Sep 16, 2003
    The whole thing weighs about 95lbs. the head only weighs about 25.

6. thunderbirdplyr

thunderbirdplyr

Oct 7, 2003
    Where are you located as shipping could be expensive.. ?

7. bassalicious

bassalicious

Sep 16, 2003
    I'm in St Louis,MO I've checked shipping and it seems like just about anywhere it's in the $45-65 range.