1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

300w Fender BXR 300C 15" combo

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by dgblkbelt, Oct 5, 2002.

1. dgblkbelt

dgblkbelt

Oct 5, 2002
    Fender BXR 300C. $400 (plus shipping).

The amp is about 6 years old. It has a 15" speaker, 300w amp, very sturdy construction, and detachable castors.

The controls are: master vol/bass/mid/mid sweep/treble. Has high and low enhance buttons, and on board Deltacomp compression.

Exterior has 1 tolex tear about 2" on one side (glued and nearly unnoticible). A few other minor scrapes. Only major problem is the bass control knob was broken off (my stupid friend Aaron...) and is stuck at 1:00. But its easily fixable if you know amps, or a Fender tech could fix it also very easily.

The amp is LOUD. It sounds great, has suprising high end response for a 15", and of course the low end is quite powerful coming for a 15" speaker. I am upgrading to a stack which is why I'm selling it. Great workhorse/dependable kind of amp.

Email me at dbg22@cornell.edu with offers or questions.

Dan