Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

300w Fender BXR 300C 15" combo

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by dgblkbelt, Oct 5, 2002.

1. dgblkbelt

dgblkbelt

Oct 5, 2002
    Fender BXR 300C. $400 (plus shipping).

The amp is about 6 years old. It has a 15" speaker, 300w amp, very sturdy construction, and detachable castors.

The controls are: master vol/bass/mid/mid sweep/treble. Has high and low enhance buttons, and on board Deltacomp compression.

Exterior has 1 tolex tear about 2" on one side (glued and nearly unnoticible). A few other minor scrapes. Only major problem is the bass control knob was broken off (my stupid friend Aaron...) and is stuck at 1:00. But its easily fixable if you know amps, or a Fender tech could fix it also very easily.

The amp is LOUD. It sounds great, has suprising high end response for a 15", and of course the low end is quite powerful coming for a 15" speaker. I am upgrading to a stack which is why I'm selling it. Great workhorse/dependable kind of amp.

Email me at dbg22@cornell.edu with offers or questions.

Dan