1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

33 Year Old Man Impregnates Underager Girl

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by JAUQO III-X, Mar 26, 2011.

1. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya Supporting Member

Jan 13, 2008
    When you said underage I thought you meant like 17 or maybe 16, but 9?!!? :mad::scowl:

2. Jon_West

Jon_West

Jan 8, 2009
    GTA, Ontario
    He should have a fun time in jail once inmates find out why he's in there.

3. sloasdaylight

sloasdaylight Inactive

Feb 4, 2009
    Tampa, Florida, US
    YAY FLORIDA!

4. SteveC

SteveC Moderator Staff Member

Funny thing about all those murderers, drug dealers, etc....they really seem to have morals when it comes to child molesters and rapists. I would guess he'll be dead in a very short time...and that doesn't bother me a bit.

5. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    9!?!?! Damn. That's an early puberty. Just kill him now.

6. duff beer

duff beer

Dec 2, 2007
    Winnipeg
    As sick as that is, it is quite likely that a woman would never get life for killing a 9-year old...

7. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Inactive

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Endorsing artist:see profile.

Yes they should.

There are lots of cases where women receive serious time for killing children.

8. allexcosta

allexcosta

Apr 7, 2004
    I know a man that has a son with his 13yo daughter and they live all together.

The man, the wife, the daughter, another daughter and his son/grandson.

9. I've met many prisoners in jail for serious crimes and they've all said this. Basically anyone who commits a crime against a child, a woman or a sex crime is in for a pretty rough time in jail. A relative of mine is a prison officer and tells me most of the prisoners under special protection from other prisoners are usually in for one of these crimes.

10. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Inactive

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.

:eek:

11. allexcosta

allexcosta

Apr 7, 2004
    That's true. This mand will go through things that we can't even think of. Didn't want to be in his skin... They will torture him for months until one day he will appear dead hanging from the ceiling. This is his Welcome Committee:

WELCOME.jpg

And his mugshot:

[​IMG]

12. ^True.

13. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Inactive

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    As horrible of a crime that was committed it's also a good possibility that nothing at all will happen to him in prison.

14. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    What are you doing hanging around in prisons? :eyebrow:

15. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Inactive

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.

Like you don't know :)

(that was a joke Fassa).

16. TJ55

TJ55

Jun 5, 2010
    KY
    Unfortunately yes. As was noted before perverts are usually segregated from the general population for their protection. This guy and the rest of the wastes of skin like him will probably continue to live and consume perfectly good food, money, and breathable air.

Maybe I watch too much "Lock Up" on MSNBC too.

17. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Inactive

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Well, MSNBC's Lockup is a joke.

Of all the penitentiaries that I did time in, I can't think of any inmate that would go on such a show and speak so openly about some of the things that go on in prison. Especially when it comes to how they get over on the administration and other inmates.

18. TJ55

TJ55

Jun 5, 2010
    KY
    I've often wondered about that. What about the segregation of inmates like this? True, False, other?

19. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Inactive

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    In the old designed penitentiaries, where there are cells with bars it is more easy to get to a target. If an inmate wants another inmate that's in pc(protective custody)All that inmate has to do is go to the administration and says that he's in fear of his life and wants to go to pc. An investigation will take place and once it is deemed a real threat on the inmate seeking pc, he will then more than likely be placed in the same pc unit as his intended target.

In the more modern designed penitentiaries(within the last 25 years) it's a little more harder to get to a target. Mainly because the newer joints are designed more like college dormitories and instead of bars there are steel doors and the design has a control in the center making things a little easier for the officers to monitor. But if some one wants you bad enough they'll get you.

20. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021